Flexshaper by Klavis
In Stock at Warehouse
This item is available at our warehouse. It will shipped in the next 3-7 working days.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Flexshaper is a highly versatile module when it comes to modify evolving voltages in other directions and levels.
Five settings allow you to fold/expand/clip/compress/invert partially or completely any CV or audio signal. The module can act as an envelope-shaping tool, frequency multiplier, waveshaper, clipper, distortion, limiter, curve changer, and more. Five CV inputs offer limitless control over the placement of the voltage points for dynamic signal sculpting.
- Process from DC to full audio range
- Unipolar/bipolar input mode switch
- Nominal & clip level LEDs
- Output signal LED
- Input gain setting for nominal level setting, allows clean flat clipping when overdriven
- Five manual voltage mapping potentiometers
- Five CV control of the voltage mapping points
- Simultaneously active unipolar and bipolar outputs
- Firmware update via a simple audio file
- Size: 6HP
- Depth: 21mm
- Power: 6 mA +12V, 7 mA -12V, 32 mA 5V