Filter 8 by Joranalogue
This item is available at our store. Ready for shipment.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. It comes with original box. View more pictures.
- Analogue 'OTA style' cascaded 4-pole lowpass VCF with self-oscillation capability.
- Filter outputs: 1-through-4 pole lowpass, 1-pole highpass, band boost+notch, phase shifter, 4-pole bandpass.
- Self oscillation: 8-phase sine waves, separated by 45°.
- Accurate temperature-stable sine wave VC(LF)O with fine and coarse tuning.
- Simultaneous exponential and linear FM, including depth polarisers, dedicated 1 volt/octave input and LFM AC-coupling switch.
- Unique voltage controlled resonance topology: all outputs resonate with absolutely no loss of low frequency response, unlike common 'bass compensation' methods.
- Resonance compensation gain switch: adjusts output gains for equal amplitude self-oscillation (10 Vpp).
- LF mode for slew modifier or LFO use. Ultra-wide total frequency range: 2.8 mHz (6 minutes) to 27 kHz, a range of nearly 10,000,000:1
- Dual signal inputs increase patching flexibility.
- Impedance-compensated outputs with dual-colour LEDs.
- Voltage hold feature 'freezes' the filter core. Pause LFO modulations, or create pulse-width-sensitive sync sounds at audio rates. Also useful as clickless output mute. Manual or gate control.
- Dedicated ping trigger input: 'strike' the filter core using any trigger or gate signal and easily create percussive sounds with 8 different timbres.
- Trim potentiometers accessible from the front panel.
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Power: +12: 75 mA, −12: 75 mA