Infinite Jets Resynthesizer by Hologram Electronics
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Infinite Jets pedal effect tracks the dynamics of your playing, samples individual notes and chords, and then reinterprets them as new sounds using two independent channels of infinite sustain. It offers 4 separate sampling effects in one: Blur, Synth, Glitch, and Swell.
Create lush ambient textures that seamlessly fade from one chord to the next, infinite sustain, glitching granular loops, filtered synthesizer sounds, violin-like fuzz and swell effects, drones, distorted delay and vibrato, and much more.
- Two independent channels of sampling, allowing for infinite sustain of two different notes or chords at a time
- Samplers can be triggered automatically by note attack or in manual mode via footswitch
- 4 separate effect styles (Blur, Synth, Glitch, and Swell)
- 10 preset variations
- 2 User Save slots
- Envelope Shape control, for changing the attack and decay characteristics of sampled notes
- Dimension control, for manipulating parameters unique to each effect
- 9 volt
- 2.1 mm barrel connector, center negative
- 200 mA minimum