Dream Sequence is a sequencer, an envelope shaper, a pitch shifter, a sampler, and more. It’s a source of inspiration that can create synth-like arpeggios, pulsating sheets of sub-octave distortion, shimmering, ethereal chord washes, and a limitless number of other new sounds.
- Octave Up and Down Pitch Shifting
- Pattern Sequencer
- Rhythmic Gate, with dynamic ADSR “morphing”
- Digitally-Controlled, Analog Drive and Tone
- Infinite “Hold” Sampler
- 24 Built-in Presets
- Save Custom Presets, with 11 Save Slots
- Record and Save Knob “Automation”
- MIDI In/Out
- Auxiliary Modes for use as a +1/-1 oct. Pitch Shifter, Tremolo, or Hold Sampler
The pedal accepts a standard 9v, center-negative, 2.1mm DC barrel connector power supply. For best results, use a transformer isolated “wall-wart” power supply, or a pedalboard power supply with multiple isolated outputs. Using a switching power supply or daisy-chain from another pedal can add extra unwanted noise. Typical current draw is <150 mA.