Dark Energy 3 by Doepfer
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Doepfer Dark Energy 3 is a monophonic stand-alone synthesizer with USB and Midi interface.
The sound generation and all modulation sources are 100% analog, only the USB/Midi interface contains digital components. Dark Energy is built into a rugged black metal case with wooden side plates.
High quality potentiometers with metal shafts are used and each potentiometer, except the filter mode control, is fixed to the case (no wobbly shafts and knobs). The distance between the controls is a bit wider compared to A-100 modules and knobs with vintage look are used.
- Triangle-based analogue VCO without warm-up time and clean 1V / octave tracking over min. 8 octaves
- 12 dB multimode filter
- VCA with linear characteristic
- LFO 1 and LFO 2 switchable between triangle and rectangle
- Reset input for both LFOs
- ADSR envelope
- USB / MIDI interface
- 1V / oct and control voltage for the VCF frequency
- Dimensions: 185 x 145 x 75 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Includes power supply, USB cable, 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm (1.5 m) mono and 2 patch cords A-100 (50 cm)