Notify me when the product will be available.
Analog and Trigger Sequencer for Modular System A-100.
The following functions are available for the two analog rows (rotary knobs):
- 8 Rotary potentiometers
- Scale (stepless knob) on the lower row, 1V / 2V / 4V switch on the upper row
- Glide (glide time knob = portamento, slew limiter
- Glide control (control input for switching glide function on/off)
- S&H control (control input for controlling the internal S&H)
- Pre glide/S&H out (analog output just off the S&H and glide unit, required when using the lower row with external audio signals)
- Post glide/S&H out (analog output after S&H and glide unit)
- On the lower row: External inputs for the 8 levels (switched jacks), here control signals or audio signals can be fed and the knobs of the lower row are working as attenuators
Fully tested. No rack rush.