Full DIY Kit includes Bastl Enclosure.
60Knobs might look like a shuttle's control panel but in it's core it is a midi-controller, designed specifically for the Sonic Potion’s LXR drum machine. On top of that it is capable of controlling any device with midi input and external parameter control possibility. Also it can handle some more tricky and less common control protocols such as NRPN or SysEx.
60Knobs is available only as a DIY kit, so you have to build it on your own using your very own hands and stuff. It comes with preflashed microcontroller containing the firmware with a factory preset for the LXR so you can start making dope beats right away.
- 60 controller pots independently customizable through the editor
- MIDI messages supported: CC (Control Change), NRPN (Non-Registered Parameter Number), DX7 (Yamaha sysEx DX7)
- Button for MIDI DUMP current value of each knob
- MIDI IN and OUT DIN connector
- 5 user customizable presets
- Indication LED shows setting changes
- FTDI connector for firmware flashing (Arduino based = hacker friendly!)
- Power: 9V DC 50 mA center positive